Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About 25 teams showed up and a few good stringers were brought in:

1st and big pass: 12.1 lbs. with two overs; big bass 7.2 lbs. Erick and ??? Paid $465

2nd: Four fish weighing 6.9 lbs.; one over

3rd: five fish weighing 6.5 lbs.; Five solid unders

There was another bag at 5 lbs. even holding third untill the last bag weighed at 6.9 taking second.

Didn't hear much talk about slot fish this week but I know our team had a 15 1/2" weighing about 2 lbs. A very stocky fish. A lot of teams reported pretty slow fishing with only one to three keepers.

Good turn out, Thanks Ronnie and Eddy.

·
Registered
9,803 Posts
Gene and I were fishing our APD Bass tournament today on Lake Georgetown. We saw quite a few bass fisherman, starting at 5pm till 7pm (We left)...Looked like a good turn-out!

It was sort of tough fishing today for us. All of our fish were small.

I have not fished that lake in several years. The lower end was clear. Upper end, in and around main river channel was murky to off-color. Surface water temp ranged from 70 degrees in AM to mid-70's by evening. Currently Lake Georgetown is 6.15 feet low. The loading dock at Jim Hogg Park is out-of-water...FYI!

One over, lost at boat....was a TOAD! (Est. 10 to 12lbs) Based on the past 11-12lbers I have caught in East Texas.....Gene was sick. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A LAKE RECORD...Always the big one gets away.....

Got stopped by Game Warden at noontime. Nice guy, doing his job!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.