Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got on the lake about five and started fishing didnt get to cover much water since my outboard is not runnning but still managed 14 fish mostly slot fish with one over. Ended up wiht about six or seven pound limit. Also got stranded across from cedar breaks my trolling motor batery was going low and couldnt fight the wind to get back but luckly another ABF member Way2Many was there to tow me back to the ramp, thanks again. Anybody know what won it tonight had to leave early due to low battery.

· Registered
730 Posts
No prob - glad I could help you guys out. That wind really picked up quick, didn't it? Didn't realize there was a tourney, but the results have been posted.

Nice to finally be on the water again and with the recent Gtown reports would've loved to wet a line, but, OF COURSE, somehow pulled something so bad in my upper back yesterday morning that fishing would've been way more pain than pleasure :mad:. What a pisser. Still feel like I've got a railroad spike between my shoulder blades today. So since I hadn't splashed the boat in over 2 1/2 months, just ran the outboard a bit, tied off in a cove to a stick up, popped a cold one, tinkered with some things, and then got to help out some fellow fishermen to highlight the short trip.

Guess I'll have to get my fishin' fix next time...

W2M

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.