Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fathers Day Specials:

This is your opportunity to give a custom made rod for a very reasonable price. We have a G Loomis SJ843, IMX, 7', spinning rod with Fuji Hardloy guides that we need to sell. The SJ843 is a good all-around medium-heavy spinning rod with a fast tip that can deliver both long casts and the power necessary to fish carolina rigs. It is a fishing machine for deep water worm and jig applications. We can offer this one for about $60.00 less than the catalog price. We will add your personlized decal at no additional charge. This one can be yours for $188.00 plus tax.

We also have a G Loomis MB784 IMX, 6'6", casting rod with Recoil guides. The MB784 has a line capacity of 12-20lbs and a lure capacity of 1/4 to 1 ounce. Designed for largemouth bass, it has a fairly stiff tip and a magnum butt for moving large fish around in heavy cover. With the Recoil guides, this is more than a one hundred dollar savings. If you want, we will add the customized decal for no additional charge. This is a bargain at $188.00 plus tax.

One or both of these rods would make an excellent Fathers Day gift for your dad, or maybe this is one of those situations where you need to buy your own gift.

Call Brett Bailey at 512-656-6932 or Doyne Bailey at 512-751-7933.

www.allurerods.com

·
Registered
795 Posts
I think i had my hands on both these rods and they are VERY nice! Don't hesitate on this offer, I'm sure they won't last long.

;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts