Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted this on CList as well, but adding it here in case anyone wants it:

I have a slightly used Fusion FM-504 4-channel Marine Grade Amplifier for sale.

I bought this 2009 boat with this Amplifier installed. Since I fish for fish, 'thumping' does not entice fish to stay around me *grin* so, I pulled the amplifier since it is useless to me (albeit it was awesome sounding with it powering the 10" sub-woofer.. heh)

I am selling it for $100 to whomever wishes to add some quality sound to their boat.

It also comes with every cable it needed to hook up to the system, since I pulled eeeeeverything out.

It looks identical to the picture here, I just did not feel like taking an editing a picture that is the same thing.. heh

Here are the specs:

Dimensions (W) x (H) x (D) 220mm x 330mm x 57.5mm
65 Watts RMS per channel @ 4 Ohms and = 1%THD+N
95 Watts RMS per channel @ 2 Ohms and = 1%THD+N
200 Watts RMS Bridged channel x 2 @ 4 Ohms and = 1%THD+N

High Pass Crossover 40Hz - 600Hz @ 12dB/octave Ratings per Channel 65 Watts RMS @ 4 ohms : 95 Watts RMS @ 2 ohms : 200 Watts RMS Bridged Channels @ 4 ohms

4 Channel Amplifier
FM-504

Add more power to your marine speakers by connecting a FUSION Marine Amplifier to your audio system, or install with a subwoofer to increase the bass level of your music.

Generally, a 4 Channel Marine Amplifier can be used to power two pairs of Marine Speakers and a Marine Subwoofer.

Marine Amplifiers feature anti-corrosion treated PCB’s and stainless steel end panels for maximum corrosion protection.

·
Registered
9,991 Posts
I just added 2 more speakers and my amp pushes them ok but I have the "more power" bug and the system actually will run more efficiently with a higherwattage amp helping with battery life. The 800watt jamboxus maximus will run all day and most of a second on a car starting batt cause it's way overpowered..

Rock on....

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dez,

With all due respect amigo, the 2-channel sells for $112 new, at the El Cheapo store.. grin. The 4-channel does not sell for less than $200 and this thing is just like new.

That being said, I'll meet ya halfway since you are an ABF guy and I don't need the thing anyway.. heh $75 and it is yours ;)

Russ

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The closest I can get this week is somewhere south of 17th and Colorado. I work there. I can go somewhat south of that during lunch one day this week if ya like.

I'll shoot you a PM with my #. Call me tomorrow morning or later tonight and we'll work something out.

R

1 - 8 of 8 Posts