Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife and I are doing a major clutter purge for 2012. I know it sounds crazy, but I have too many guns so I am selling one, a Yildiz 20 ga. O/U with two sets of Briley chokes in improved cylinder and skeet (perfect set up for dove hunting, skeet shooting, sporting clays and quail hunting). I looked through several of them at Academy and got one with a really nice stock (good grain/tiger eye). This gun has worked flawlessly and probably has 100 rounds through it. I see they are selling these new for $400.

I will let this one in like new condition (I give it 9.25 out of 10) go for $300 with the Briley chokes. I cleaned it every time I used it, there is no rust or pitting on the barrels. It is in good shape.

No trades (trying to get rid of stuff!)

PM me if interested.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Sweet lookin 20 Andrew, good price it out to move soon!

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
I have this same gun in 12 gauge, it's bad ass for busting birds, good luck on the sale/de-cluttering

You will be really surprised how feather light these shotguns are, I'm sure the 20 is even lighter than my 12.

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
I am surprised you are still posting this, I thought for sure that would go quick.

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
He must have seen the shark video and figures he found a better way to get them whites in the boat.

Reactions: RO

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He must have seen the shark video and figures he found a better way to get them whites in the boat.
Absolutely, with the skeet choke and quick handling ability of the Yildiz, he could ICE a limit of whites when they get on top in no time.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts