Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

· Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My boat is for sale. I got a new idea for a color combo and want to try it out and see how it turns out.
Boat: 21' Legend Alpha 211 2008 my
Motor: Mercury 250 ProXS

It is well equipped as follows:
LCX-112 on console
LCX-27 on bow
109lb. 36v Motor Guide
hot foot with slide
10" hydro dynamics rapid jack
passenger console in box and just needs to be attached
Loc-R-Bar

26" TXP
27" Tempest choose which prop you want
26" Fury

A bunch of other stuff too, just can't quite remember what it all is.

More photos available upon request. Priced to move at only $37,995

IM me or call at 512-659-8861. Thanks Bryan.

· Premium Member
2,317 Posts
BTMS Bass,

You are a crazy man.... After my own heart ;D

Color no good on a 08, Get a new one ! ;D

EA

PS. While you are at it put a 300 on the new one. ;D 250 Pro XS is way too slow!

· Registered
5,334 Posts
For real though, this is one sweet ride. I got to ride in it the first week. Pretty dang quick, just ask the guy that was sitting in the bend of the lake as we came around at 73. His pants are probably still at the bottom of the lake! ;D Smooth ride and fast, not to mention the room. ;)

· Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No. Fisher/ProCraft stole their hull from Cobra and paid nicely for the copying, but this boat really has no similiarities other than maybe a longshot veiw. The legend has a different strake layout, different pad design, different rear deadrise, more wave cutting sharp 52 degree nose, completely different transom with a 4 gusset system, and solid fiberglass runners inside the stringers to increase strength. Better laid out battery compartment to make pumps, tank, oil resevior, and batteries easily accaessible. In fact this boat other than outside looks is more like a Ranger than any other boat structurally wise. The only difference between this and a Z boat is it rides better, and is faster. Probably a litle cheaper too.

· Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks like if this doesn't sell in the next month or so, whoever decides to buy it will get an upgrade from a LCX-37 to a LCX-112. If you are interested now we can work something out to get that unit on there sooner. For free!

· Premium Member
2,317 Posts
Bryan,

Because very, very, few people can afford $40k loan on a weekend fishing boat.

Price is right, boat is beautiful, but $$ on that kind of boat kills 98% of fisherman IMO.

Heck, I had 2 older bass boats sit on the site for a month, and I was asking less that $4k. Had $6k and $10k in both of em...

Go figure. Fishing is a very expensive sport. ( If you roll with the high end )

EA

PS. I am sure you have that listed everywhere right? Should get some interest nationwide.
EA

· Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It is for sale all over and I am getting interest. It should be sold in 30-60. Not too worried either, I don't have to sell it but I kind of do want the 300XS. I have never driven an 80 mph storie hull, and I think it would be cool. Plus I have a killer color combo I want to try. Plus an LCX-113 would be nice too. my eyes are starting to go.

· Registered
149 Posts
Master_Basser said:
Is there any connection bewtween Legend boats and Fisher boats? That Legend looks alot like some Fisher bass boats I've seen.
The folks who build Legend Boats are the same folks who used to build Hawk bass boats. As I understand it.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.