Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had this boat while I was in college and used it a lot.. Graduated and didn't have time to use it. Moved to Austin and thought I would use it more here. Nope, got into kayak fishing and let it sit. Now I'm moving back to AZ :(
Anyhow, last time i ran it in 2000, she ran fine. Trailer has good tires. The deck needs a little work and I do have a new t-motor for it.
I hope someone can give her a good home. PM if interested.. thanks,

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
I have a friend that needs a boat like this. I sent him a link. I just know he wants a welded boat and not a rivetted boat though.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
I have a friend that wants this boat. Can you hold it for him? He really needs a lightweight boat and I showed him the link. PM me please if you still have it and I will get you two together.

Russ

·
Registered
733 Posts
They may allow it by having you sign and notarize an affidavit that you are the owner/seller. Seems I had to that years ago to sell a non-titled home made flat bottom boat trailer.

If you want to avoid the bureaucratic nightmare of getting an answer from the tax assessor's office, call Universal Auto Title on Justin Lane at 451-7181...they'll probably have the answer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts