Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My neighbor has a 1991 Ranger bass boat and is looking for a newer boat, in excellent condition, at least 18 foot long and at least 115HP. I think he is looking for a Nitro or Ranger, but is not particular as long it is in great condition cosmetically and mechanically and also probably newer than 2007 or so.
Let me know by post or PM if you know of a good boat for sale.
Thanks.....Gene

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think he's leaning towards a Nitro Z7 or newer....Z series...but he will look at any other brands that are in great shape and right price. Probably in $10K to $20K range. His Ranger is 18' so I think he wants 19' or longer.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Stretch his budget on the length and motor size. You are a good friend.

Yeah the ABF price of mine is $38,000. I have 10k more into it than that. Mine is 2015 Lund Crossover 1875. It is designed for big water. Great platform to shoot at carp or do the 2-step in the back.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He wants larger than a 18' fiberglass bass boat that has more deck space front and rear than his 18' Ranger. And think he is willing to spend more than the $20k if he finds just the right boat in excellent condition.

·
Registered
757 Posts
I saw Gary's Nitro about year ago right before Tracker moved to BPS. That is one nice boat with a 300 hp. Very clean and extremely well taken care of. Just like everything else Gary does.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts