Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apologies, a thing called work delayed me from posting and won't happen again.

Four teams braved the fast approaching front on Friday night. One could tell the wind was going to continue to build for the next five hours and it did. Thankfully everyone made it back to the ramp safely. Many thanks to those who fished with us on Friday Night and we hope that more teams will participate in the near future.
As a side note: $5.00 from every entry fee paid goes into the championship payout in Sept.
Results:
1st Place: Larry & Kevin Pederzani 5 Fish Wt. 11 Lbs 15 oz.
2nd Place: Cody Ryan Greaney 1 Fish Wt. 1 lbs 7 oz.
Big Bass> Larry & Kevin Pederzani 3lbs. 4 oz.
1st place payout + BB = $160.00

Every Friday night at Mansfield Dam Ramp Parking lot: registration begins at 6:15.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Just wanted to say we had a good time as well.. Except for being late to the weigh in.. If anybody is wondering this is a real fun format that anybody can compete, obviously. 11 lbs isn't exactly a great sack with 1 lb taking second. Also, there are some big fish floating around on Travis right now. My partner broke one off during this tournament that probably would have gone 10 lbs. conservatively I'd say 8 1/2, but still really nice. We saw two cruising probably around 6lb that we spooked. So, I believe we're gonna start seeing larger and larger sacks as the weeks pass. It's going to be fun.. It was nice to meet all of you guys and can't wait till Friday..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.