1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
For all fishing enthusiasts - We have a great event on Thursday evening! The Fly Fishing Film Tour returns to Austin at the Paramount.
Enjoy some incredible films, free food and a limited edition hat donated by Howler Brothers. Displays start at 5pm.
for tickets - The Paramount and Stateside Theatres : Buy Tickets
more information - https://www.facebook.com/events/255416717876050/

View attachment 4097
Ranch Road, appreciate the infomation. I signed up months ago as I attend this every year. bunch of free swag and great movies. I will say that your 3 total posts won't bring much credibility to this announcement. Luckily the show is badass because I wouldn't go simply for the reason that it seems you joined only to advertise this event and aren't contributing fishing information OR vendor $$$ support to the owners of this forum. I hope this doesn't ruin my chances of winning any of the awesome door prizes.........

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well - i'm up to 4 post now. Hopefully that builds some credibility... Wish I had more time to be active with the forum. FYI - We donate proceeds to Kids Outdoor Zone and Habitat Today for Fish Tomorrow (CCA). It's a wonderful event with free food from Wahoo's and lot's of local vendors pitching in. ACK - donated a Kayak to the raffle. Hope to see you guys there!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey Polish, Ive never been to that before and looks amazing. I just saw the movie list and theres 11 of them. Are they all about 15 minutes long or how does all that work? Everyone hang from 5-7 and then the movies start?

·
Registered
49 Posts
"but you better post this under Misc before Desert Witch skin and tan's you."

And then Desert Witch's response is "heh" and that one word skinned and tanned him and thats too funny? uhh, am i missin something because what made that bold statement, you know, bold? JK, Im sure its an inside joke or me being a rookie in this site, but just wondering, but all good.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts