Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
5,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe I am doing this, but this is my 05 Strat I bought in January of 06 new! I am the only owner, it has never been gigged! It is immaculate, not a scratch or dent on the guitar. It came equipped with .09 strings on it but after I bought it I had them put .11 on it and had the neck reset. It is a beautiful guitar and plays and sounds amazing. The color is a bit rare and I have only seen one Tele and one P Bass this color before. Its called Candy Tangerine, its a bright metallic flake orange with a pearloid pick guard. It has a rosewood fingerboard with Abalone dot inlays. This guitar also has the special S-1 pick up switching system which will allow you to get the traditional strat tones plus some new cool beefier ones as well. My camera is broken so I have no pics, if you would like to see it you can come by and play it if you like. It comes with the standard fender hardshell case. It retails new for $1600 I would like to get $1100 obo for it. If you play this you will love it. Just bought a new Taylor so this has to go!

· Registered
95 Posts
Re: Flawless 2005 USA Deluxe Stratocaster

Was wondering if you were going to pull the trigger on the Taylor.. tough to pass that down once you play one. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.