Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a great boat and very stable for fishing. Easy to pole around in the flats. It's done me great on many trips to matagorda and mostly all the local lakes. Nothing wrong with it, just don't get around to using it as much anymore since I'm always taking the real boat out. It has three rod holders, trolling motor mount (I'm including the trolling motor) and a large storage compartment that can be removed. Asking 950. This fits easily in the bed of my 5' tacoma.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
do you stand on the platform and paddle? Might be interested in this. Also, is there a way to lock this up like a Kayak? Might take it down to the land cut and leave it.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
do you stand on the platform and paddle? Might be interested in this. Also, is there a way to lock this up like a Kayak? Might take it down to the land cut and leave it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will be out on lady bird with it tomorrow morning if it doesn't rain. The board is made of really thick plastic and has two handles (front and back) that are molded into the board so you could lock it up if you wanted to. You can paddle while sitting on the storage compartment (most comfortable position I found) or stand and paddle like a SUP, and even paddle while standing on the compartment. The paddle is long enough that it can reach the water even while standing on top of the compartment.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It's a great boat and very stable for fishing. Easy to pole around in the flats. It's done me great on many trips to matagorda and mostly all the local lakes. Nothing wrong with it, just don't get around to using it as much anymore since I'm always taking the real boat out. It has three rod holders, trolling motor mount (I'm including the trolling motor) and a large storage compartment that can be removed. Asking 950. This fits easily in the bed of my 5' tacoma.
Is this still available?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts