Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I just joined the platform, Actually I am stuck between a big confusion, my question is which one of these two rods will be the best option to adopt for bass Fishing?
no.1 Ugly Stik Elite
no.2 ST Croix legend
I am fed up with reading long long reviews so thought why ask the bass fishing community? So what do you think which one should I buy ?

·
Super Moderator
2,536 Posts
I recommend that you buy both of them. Then write a long long review and post it up to the site for the bass fish community. JK.

I don’t own either, but I’ve shaken them at the tackle store and both seem like they’ll do the job. I like rods in that price range and I don’t think you can go wrong with either of them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, thanks for the suggestion ..... Finally, I picked Ugly Stik Elite as there were plenty of good reviews on it or also it is budget friendly......Hope it also performs well, then definitely I will write a longggggggggg review and will share the site from where I ordered

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I recommend that you buy both of them. Then write a long long review and post it up to the site for the bass fish community. JK.

I don’t own either, but I’ve shaken them at the tackle store and both seem like they’ll do the job. I like rods in that price range and I don’t think you can go wrong with either of them.
Hello, there I am back here for writing a longggggggggggggg review about making the best decision on selecting Ugly Stik Elite for my fishing trip.
First of all a budget-friendly rod, I was reading an article on the best rod for bass and then ordered the rod from amazon, the delivery was on point, I received it after 3 days, the packaging was good, and then I appeared on the spot.
I used a plastic worm and made a cast. The rod is sensitive enough and I was able to feel the fish nibbles and at last, landed a medium-sized. Summing up it is a good rod, especially for beginners or recreational anglers just like me.
Go for this rod, I am attaching the link I followed and ordered to save angler fellows from searching throughout the internet or you can find also some other good options if you already had an ugly stik
"Ugly Stik Tiger Elite, the best rod for bass fishing" save the title😉

1 - 4 of 4 Posts