Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Really looking forward to it, glad I got my float before this came back around. For anyone that hasn't fished this tourney, great event hosted by great people. Belton that time of year sure is a lot of fun.

·
Registered
535 Posts
In 2005 I was asked by the president of the S. Texas Bass Federation to help plan and coordinator suppliers of products for the first Fishing for Freedom event on Choke. At the time it was a vision and planned to become an annual event. Five years later to see the event ongoing is gratifying only in the fact the purpose is held in high regard by anglers.

At the time I was a fishing manager for Sportsmans Warehouse in San Antonio, so myself and three of my staff participated in the event. All four of us came away from that day with our lives altered with a new respect for those who serve our country.

I would implore anyone considering participating in one form or another to do so, you will be moved I assure you.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I had a blast at this tourney last year I can't wait for this one again. I hope to meet more nice guys like I did last year it will be right around my birthday what a b day present to win this hahaha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts