In association with
Sportsmans Warehouse
Progressive Insurance
Geneva Bait and Tackle.

Hosted by Jones Brothers Park on Lake Travis
November 10th 2007 from 6am – 2pm
Entry fee $100 per team
$2000 guaranteed first place.
More details coming soon, we are confirming a few more sponsors.
www.fomcentex.com

I just wanted to get information out to everyone.

If you have any questions feel free to drop me a line

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Details are on the web at www.fomcentex.com, you can now register online with a credit card too. You can also register at Sportsmans Warehouse.
There are registration forms available at The Academy on 183 and IH 35, as well as Arbor Car Wash & Lube Center
10401 Jollyville Road
Austin, TX 78759

·
Banned
1,647 Posts
It's easy to get to. Here are some screenshots from good ole google maps.  The only thing I'd caution you about is that there is a sizable no wake zone to be considered when you plan out your return time for weigh in.

Jones Brothers Park in Sandy Creek Arm

Aerial view

Close up of the park area

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Fishfood,
We will allow trailering. You can put in anywhere first cast is 6am (GPS) Also to clarify off limits will begin at midnight Sunday Night. The lake will be of limits Monday, until 5am Saturday the 10th, again do not start fishing until 6AM. Thanks Rude for the info on Jones Brothers Park. I suggest if you are fishing the tournament, and plan to practice this weekend, take the time to get familiar with the location. For more details you can go to www.fomcentex.com

·
Registered
9,803 Posts
Jones Brother Park in Jonestown, Texas is located at the end of Park Drive and along the shores of Lake Travis, Jones Brothers Park offers a variety of amenities for families to enjoy a day at the lake. Such amenities include covered individual picnic sites, ball fields, sand volleyball court, tennis/ basketball court, walking paths and a playscape. This 32 acre park has a lengthy shoreline for those wishing to swim or spend their day fishing. There are three public boat ramps for launching (water level permitting). Daily launch fees are $7.00 per trailer with annual launch passes available. If you are looking for a place to have an event near the lake, Jones Brothers Park has two covered pavilions that can be reserved for a nominal fee.

Boat Ramp Notice
Ramp #1 - Open
Ramp #2 - Closed
Ramp #3 - Closed

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.