Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First State Bank of Burnet County
Presents The First Annual Bass Round up on Lake Buchanan!
Saturday September 15th 2007
ALL PROCEEDS will benefit the Boys and Girls Club of the Highland Lakes Burnet Unit.
Entry fee is $100.00
$2000.00 first place guaranteed, additional places will be based in tournament entries.
Registration will be at The Highlander Restaurant, 401 W. Buchanan Dam (Hwy 29) Burnet TX. Friday from 4-9 PM and Saturday morning from 4-6AM
There will be flyers and tournament details at Sportsman’s Warehouse, and Local Academy's by mid early next week.
We will also have details on www.fomcentex.com soon

Again all proceeds will go to the Boys and Girls Club of the Highland Lakes
http://www.bgc-hl.com/

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey everyone, I just wanted to remind you that The Boys and Girls Club Benefit Tournament will be this Saturday, Sept 15th on Lake Buchanan. I have been told that they have reached their financial goal, thanks to the Corporate Sponsors and with the exceptions of a few expenses almost 100% of the entry fees will be going back into the pay out, in addition to the $2000.00 first place guaranteed. You can register at Sportsman's Warehouse until Friday Sept 14th 6PM. or at The Highlander Restaurant Friday evening and Saturday the 15th before 6AM. Fish Finder Marine also has entry forms. For Details go to www.fomcentex.com I hope you will try to support this great cause.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.