Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got on the water at 6am. Little to no wind, started at usual spots, but could only come up with a few. All 12 fish caught on rip-rap, some on top waters some on worm 15-20ft. Full moon when I got on the water , think they are feeding in the evenings and all night right now. Biggest fish 4lbs, did lose a brand new $10 popper trying to swing 1 lb fish in the boat? watched it swim off with my new popper in its mouth :'( Palomar knot slipped ??? Did catch a nice 3-3 1/2 lb fish on popper and watched 3-4 nice fish follow it around the boat for a while, pretty cool. Saw some schooling action mid lake but seemed like small fish and they didn't stay up long. Got off the water at 1pm, one of my slowest days on Fayette, still good to be on the water though.

· Registered
2,541 Posts
Hey man, you should have called me and I would have told where they were!

Just messing with ya Chris, good report.
Shoot, you’ll get em next time.

Matter of fact, the next time when you and I go, I’ll be sure to show you a little summer time technique that works pretty good on this lake when all else fails. I'll have to use my rod with braid though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.