Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished Fayette Thursday through Saturday night.  It was slow at times but for the most part we caught fish pretty consistently.  Totalled approximately 50 for the trip.  Fish were between 1-5lbs caught in 5-12 feet of water on the East side of the lake. Caught most on med diving natural color crankbaits and TR senkos green pumpkin.  Did manage a few on traps and CR.  Weather was perfect and we were able to make the wind our friend at times.   ;D Evening bit was better for us by far.

My big fish (5lbs) caught ripping crankbait through some grass.

All fish released

Nice one my bud caught.

Caught on RT

After dark piggy

We caught these at the same time.

Caught a couple cats on cb.

·
Registered
10,702 Posts
Great pics and report David!  Brings back alot of memories for me!  Those are some nice healthy looking Fayette bass.  Glad to see the lake thriving and to see you giving them a little exercise!

Gotta love the bonus catfish on the crank! :D ;D

·
Registered
9,991 Posts
Nice trip and awesome pics Dave, you are sitting on one of my fav spots in that last one. Have you seen me there before? ;D That buddy of yours looks like he might have missed a few meals growing up too. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.