Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One_Mo_cast and myself finally made it down to fayette for the first time together this year. Fishing was a little slow for us but after a day of hard fishing we managed to put 32 fish in the boat. Biggest one was 5# 1 oz. All others were just good slot fish in the 2 1/2 to 4 lb range,with just a couple of dinks. All in all a great day to be fishing instead of being at work.

·
Registered
158 Posts
definitely better than being at work. what type of bait and color worked for you. My last trip there a week ago had watermelon red senkos and baby brush hogs working well. planning to be there again in the next week or so and needed to know if color patterns were holding.

live eat sleep fishing

·
Registered
553 Posts
Thanks for the report, headed down there this weekend. Haven't been there in 3-4 months. Having shoulder surgery next tuesday and need to get a little fayette in before no fishing for at least a month. I'am going to fish sat. afternoon till about 2-3am sunday morning. If anybody's out there and see's me come by and say hi. Blue Skeeter

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.