Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Fayette Saturday w/ my 5 year old son Garrett.  Never left Park Prairie area due to motor problems (dads boat, mine is in the shop :().  Started off in the trees directly across and boated 3 on Tx rig finesse worm but nothing huge.  Props as usual to the fayette bass as a 12 incher broke my carrot stick  :mad:.  

Picked up a Mann's wake bait and hit the shallows, picked up 1 4lber and 2 3's.

Moved across to a highly secret rocky area and proceeded to wear them out Crig'd finesse worms.  Probably caught 15-20 here w/ the two biggest being just over 4.

Putted across to another rocky area and caught another 15 or so w/ the biggest around 3 1/2 on c rigged finesse worms.  My son finally decided to start fishing here so I tied him on a c rig on a spinning reel and he ended up catching 6 fish w/ the biggest being 3lbs.  

Garrett had bass rash on his thumbs and he showed it off all weekend. These were his 1st fish from a boat and his first on soft plastics. All in all a decent day w/ 40 + fish, 3 over 4 and a ton of slots and very very fat unders (they looked like they were about explode)  Will post some pic's soon.

· Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey man I only donated 12 + or - a few to that cause, must have been Booker. I'll stop by your crib w/ my shopping cart to pick them up though.

I do believe I am one of the few lucky Americans who can say they own one of the rare "Orange" Keystone cans. It is for sale for $1 million dollars. (That is how much I spent looking for that damn can and I still got if from someone else)

· Registered
1,171 Posts
As I've said many times before- getting it from someone else is cheating...... (even though I just tried to do same in the above post). :p

I too have spent well over $1 million, but have yet to even sniff one.

I thought they were an urban legend until Robby came across his. And I still think it is a modern day bamboozlin' from the boys at Keystone. Like they need to give us more incentive to go thru large quantities of cold beer. :mad:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.