Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished rip rap from 7:30-sunset and landed 2 off of tx rig senkos. Wind was 15 mph...Friday morning Windy!!! 20MPH winds gust up to 25MPH...we did the best we could with my 17' aluminum boat but my 36lb trolling motor was no match....Boated 4 more before 10:30 one on a DD22 and the others on tx rigged. Threw eveything at em, but finesse fishin was where most fish came. Caught a 20" bass of the rip rap in the morning with tx rig 1/8oz electric blue worm (culprit I think???) Had a buddy tell me that was the color. The bite was real soft for us....could hardly feel them pick it up. I noticed the line moving...never felt a bite. Boat position was the difficultly of the day. Very slow fayette trip for me, but we still boated 6 fish...2 20", and the others 16"-18"...sorry no scale. Beats workin hasn't emailed me the pics yet!!!! If you read this...just add them to the post....Had a great time!!!

I did find some shelter from the wind, but didn't feel like parking 10' from another boat...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.