Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Fayette County Saturday with my nephew and started at the Dam. Fog rolled in and visibility was less then 30 ft, so we worked the rocks for several hours till it burned off around 11.

Topwater poppers and red rattle traps were working all morning with a few finesse worm fish. All were tight in the rocks with the water level up a few feet. Last couple of trips schooling action has been off.

· Registered
2,541 Posts
Thanks for the report.

Yes sir, the fog on this lake can roll in on ya before ya know it, and navigation becomes extremely difficult, even when you think you know where you are. It can be a little spooky at times.

· Registered
2,541 Posts
643C3725393822560 said:
I NEED TO GET BACK OUT  TO THAT LAKE AGAIN!
I bet you are about ready for more of that fast top water action Jason. But right now it’s been a hit or miss situation on this lake. One thing is for sure about Fayette though, if you’re not getting bit at the moment, stick around because the bite will happen sooner or later. When it’s on, it can get crazy and you will have more fun than one could ever imagine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.