Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On October 30th, 2010 Papa Chops' Rod and Reel Repair and the Texan Market will be co-hosting the 1st Annual Fall Fishing Frenzy at the corner of Adelphi and Amherst (the MOPAC and Parmer area behind Cool River Resturant).

It will start at 7:00 a.m. and run till 2:00 p.m. From 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. it will be a New and Used Fishing Tackle Sale. From 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. a Fish Fry will also be available.

Fish Fry Prices:
$6.50 Plate
$5.50 Plate for Veterans and Students with ID. Also Children under 10.

We have invited many of the local Fishing Guides, Tackle Companies, Rod Builders, and some other business that relate closely to the fishing industry to attend and do a meet and greet with the public. American Rodsmiths, Kistler, Livingston Lures, Austin Kayak and Canoe, and Gone Fishin Tackle Company have all shown interest in attending. I will know for sure by next Friday.

If anybody would like to come up and try to get rid of any of that used tackle feel free to give me a call at 512.294.3155 so I can make some space for you. All is welcome NEW and USED, SALTWATER and FRESHWATER, Tackle, bring it all if you are looking to sell or trade for it.
I'm trying to turn this into an Annual Event.

Comal Tackle Company, Hook n Line Fishing Maps, Papa Chops' Rod and Reel Repair, Keep Austin Fishing, and McCoy Fishing Line are all providing donations for awards and prizes to the winners of the Casting and Kid's Coloring Contest.

Come buy and get to know the local fishing community that we all know and take great pride in!

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Who's All going? I will be there.

Speak up ;)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for stopping by SkeeterDon, you along with so many others made this a very special day for me. Thank You All!

Keep Austin Fishing,

Beau Reed
President/ Owner
Papa Chops' Rod and Reel Repair
Austin, Texas

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I enjoyed it. Great talking with you and I will be hooking up with you regarding some shakey head worms

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.