Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished noon to 6ish. Air temps around 70, water temps all around 65. Water was stained and with winds out of the SE around 15mph. The fish were active in 10' and less of water but had a hard time getting them to bite. Pics in a minute.

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
253A242A2D20377D7E7D7F7F7C4F0 said:
Decent fish. Not as big as your head though! ;D
ha! well, after i caught that little guy i put him on a gamakatsu big river 7/0 hook (which is actually my favorite shark hook) and freelined him down to some hydrilla in 10' of water and ended up catching this little 27" minnow:

· Registered
4,330 Posts
Dune, how much did you have to pay the guy to hold his fish and take a picture with it?

· Registered
5,334 Posts
Dune, you'll have to teach me that trick. Take a 17" fish and stomp the hell out of it until you stretch it out to 27"'s. ;D In all reality that is a beautiful fish, but you knew that already. Do we get a report? I know there are a few guys headed that way this weekend that would love to know what you're catching em on. ;)

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok since I haven't been banned yet I'll be nice. Leave your soft plastics at home. Bandit 100 cranks. When you think you're fishing them slow, fish them slower. Pearl/Chartruese back if the water is clear, baby bass if the water is stained. Try to find 10' of water.

· Registered
5,334 Posts
Thanks Dune for the report. I know its not normally our style to be nice to one another but I'd like to see how long you can make it before you get banned! Things are a little different these days and a bit more tolerant but don't push your luck. Glad to see you back. (Did I just say that?) ;D

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
544B555B5C51460C0F0C0E0E0D3E0 said:
Thanks Dune for the report. I know its not normally our style to be nice to one another but I'd like to see how long you can make it before you get banned! Things are a little different these days and a bit more tolerant but don't push your luck. Glad to see you back. (Did I just say that?) ;D
Dude, what is that boat looking thing in your avatard/signature at the bottom of your posts?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.