Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been making these lure retrievers, I call them my 44Mag.
5" long
1" Dia
@9 oz
Aluminum/Brass machined to resemble a 44 mag shell
30' cord
They have popped out countless lures for me and have saved me lots of $$$$$
$20.00+ 5.00 shipping without chains
$22.00+5.00 shipping with chains
I can get up to 3 of these in one box so you can order up to 3 and it would only be 5.00
email me at [email protected]
paypal,check,money order

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I know I'm a new member here but I usally hang out on BBC boards under the same user name, you can see all the sales and good reviews on this product there.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I will help you out. I bought one and the thing works great. I have already paid for itself.

Good Luck

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The chains will snag the hooks if the lure will not knock out, Most everyone that bought one prefers chains,they say it helps if you get a crankbait hung up in some old fishing line!

·
Registered
120 Posts
I also bought one and do you make a heavier one that will crash through the Lake Falcon brush to get down pass the smaller brush limbs?

The one I have will probably work great in the Hill country or east Texas lakes. It just does not weigh enough for south Texas lakes.

If so I want one.

Thank you, Allen Wares

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
7A796562797873160 said:
I also bought one and do you make a heavier one that will crash through the Lake Falcon brush to get down pass the smaller brush limbs?

The one I have will probably work great in the Hill country or east Texas lakes. It just does not weigh enough for south Texas lakes.

If so I want one.

Thank you, Allen Wares
I made one for someone that is all stainless and weighs a little over a pound its 10.00 more. just let me know. Phil

1 - 10 of 10 Posts