Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I wanted/needed a bigger boat and got one recently, the wife *suggests* I sell this one to help defray the cost of the new addition to the vehicular family. Sooo...

It's a one-owner, always garaged and well-maintained, dual-console 1997 Skeeter SS90, 16'3", w/ 1997 Yamaha 80 at the stern and a 2-yr. old MotorGuide 54lb thrust troller (12V) at the bow.

It has an Eagle 320 up front and an Eagle FishElite GPS unit at the console, new and added a couple months ago.

The Yamaha 80 has a stainless steel prop and has been professionally maintained by Tom Rose (former service manager at South Austin Marine for years), and also has a stainless Skeg Guard. Also included is a spare aluminum prop.

There's an onboard dual bank charger, and the trolling motor battery is new.

The carpet is clean and good, the seats are in excellent condition. Included is one seat with back and one bike-style seat.

Included is a new Cabela's Ratchet-Tite cover (worth around 190 bucks.)

New bunks were added by Tom Rose on the trailer last year.

This is a neat little boat that I've caught a lot of fish with, perfect for Lake Austin, Decker, Bastrop, etc. . Everything works on it including the cigarette lighter. It's easy handling and can be launched by one person without any problems at all. I primarily fish alone and wanted a boat that could launch and load simply. I've gotten the boat up to 44mph on the GPS, which is as fast as I want to go in that boat anyway.

It's the perfect size for one or two fisherman to fish comfortably. It gets crowded after two, bear that in mind.

And it's lighter than the average tournament boat (hull wt. 850lbs) so it won't suck the life savings out of your tow vehicle's gas tank.

• 1997 SS 90, 16'3", 82" beam
  • white gelcoat hull with smoke/sparkle metalflake trim
  • Yamaha 80 w/stainless steel prop and skegguard
  • 2006 Motor Guide 54lb trolling motor 12v
  • 2008 Eagle FishElite sonar/GPS at console
  • Eagle Fishmark 320 at bow
  • dual bank battery charger onboard
  • new Cabela's cover
  • includes transom saver, tie-downs, tossable PFD
  • new bunks on trailer

I parked the boat straight-in a 24' garage with no problem. I'd estimate the length on trailer to be about 21' with motor up on transom saver.

$6495 is the price of this boat. I can post pictures very soon. The boat is located in the Oak Hill area if anyone would like to see it in person. E-mail me here or call 512-288-0075 to make an appointment. Serious buyers, please... no tire kickers. ;)

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I can now email photos if desired.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pictures are posted here if you'd like to see this boat of mine.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The boat has been sold. Thanks to all who inquired.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Right you are, Alan. Second happiest day of my life! ;D

I'm enjoying the 190 to the max, and I'm sure your new ride is granting you and Josie MUCH fun!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts