Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since we sold the boat and no one calls me to take me fishing (hint hint) and I don't have much time anyway, I've been accumulating worms that go unused.  They get accumulated three ways.  One is I over estimate the amount of plastic I mix to make an order, two they may have small blemishes such as tiny air bubbles or I do some mixing of sprews or remnants and pour them out.  

I counted out 100 of these contained in the pic below, you might recognize some of the colors, zooms grasshopper, watermelon candy, watermelon seed and blue fleck.  Most are 8" there are the occasional 10".  Of course I pour a ton of watermelon red and green pumpkin black flake.  FYI we use no salt in any of our baits.

What we're going to do is offer these worms out to the public, anyone interested in getting a package of 50 worms @ $10.00 plus shipping PM me, you'll go on a list to be notified when I've accumulated enough, right now with demand I'll estimate anywhere between 3-5 packages by the end of each week (yea I'm pouring a lot of worms right now).  I'll only send 50 to a person and move to the next out of fairness to all.  

So that there's no misunderstanding, duplication of some of these worms will be near impossible, some are prototypes that there are no recipes to reproduce from just random combinations in mixing.  There will be alot of color variations and some with scent.  I'll PM to notify of the availability, if I don't hear back in 24 hours the next person on the list will be notified and so on.

I won't send junk colors or unfishable baits, understand this though what you get in the 50 is what you get @ .20 a worm.

Thanks,
Jeff

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm getting some e mails so I probably need clarify for you all a couple of things.
This is strictly a "this is what I have this is what you'll get" situation. If I pour a bunch of Watermelon red 10" worms you'll most likely get some and so on. The reason is I don't like to re-heat plastic over and over so when it's hot I pour through. Hope this helps.

I've heard from 4 anglers and probably could work with 4-5 more.

J

1 - 3 of 3 Posts