Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I have had this ring for over a year and never was able to give it away. Now it is almost ski season and it is time to sell it. I bought the ring from JARED and paid over $3800 for it a year ago and would like to get $2500 for it now.It truly is a spectacular setting and wonderful diamond! Feel free to call 512-845-5215 me or email. Thank you,

·
Banned
5,460 Posts
Jeff,
Roll by P10's and have a few rounds with the girls there...I am sure you can find somebody to "give" it away to... ;D and might even make a profit on that bad boy, in non monetary terms

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Good luck with the sale Jeff.  Have you thought about just keeping it and trading it in when the time comes?

Debbie, what is your friend looking to buy?  I've got a 2 ct princess cut I wouldn't mind getting rid of, don't know what the exact ratings are but it's GIA certified and if I recall a G or F and VVS1.  

I also had the setting designed by a jeweler so it's one of a kind. You can see some of his work here:

www.ernestomoreira.com

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Uhhh, scratch off one of a kind.  I just went through his site and saw the ring I had him design for me.  Crazy thing is I gave him a rough sketch of what I had in mind and then he refined it. Guess he thought it was good enough to eventually add to his "collection". Oh well, at least I can guarantee it was the first one ever sold but WTF?  I can guarantee you good ol Ernesto will be getting a visit next time I'm in Houston.

If you're interested in what the setting looks like its the ALIANZA II collection, first and fourth pic with the channeled princess cut diamonds.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.