Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD - Duel Pro Sportsman Edition 10 Amp 3 Bank Charger

CHARGER HAS BEEN SOLD...THANKS JOHN!

I have a Dual Pro Sportsman Series SS3, Three 10-Amp Banks, 30 AMP 3 bank 12V – 36V charger that I took out of my 721 to upgrade to a 4 bank charger.
It's in excellent condition. Charges and maintains batteries like it should. It's very clean with no scratches or dents, etc.

I'm asking $225 (or make a reasonable offer)

In order to save shipping charges, local pick would be ideal but I will ship it at the buyers expense. SS3 4.75H x 8.00W x 11.25L 15.50 lbs.
(To give you and idea, UPS ground shipping from Schertz, TX to the Austin area from here, is about $25.)

FullSizeRender 17 copy.jpg

·
Registered
49 Posts
Dual Pro

I have a Dual Pro Sportsman Series SS3, Three 10-Amp Banks, 30 AMP 3 bank 12V — 36V charger that I took out of my 721 to upgrade to a 4 bank charger.
It's in excellent condition. Charges and maintains batteries like it should. It's very clean with no scratches or dents, etc.

I'm asking $250 (or make a reasonable offer)

In order to save shipping charges, local pick would be ideal but I will ship it at the buyers expense. SS3 4.75H x 8.00W x 11.25L 15.50 lbs.
(To give you and idea, UPS ground shipping from Schertz, TX to the Austin area from here, is about $25.)

Where are you located for pickup

1 - 3 of 3 Posts