Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,603 Posts
They'll come back down. The AKs already have, they went from 700ish to 1800 back down to 700ish now.

Market is returning to normalcy and there will be a plethora of people trying to unload ARs and AKs they panic bought.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you very much for pretty much running someone off of my sale.

·
Registered
6,603 Posts
I never mentioned any specifics about ARs. I just said they will come down in price, which they will.

1500 seems to be the going rate for one without optics and a lot of accessories so yours is still a good deal (in the current market)

That being said I think people have a right to know fair market value. especially when so many people are getting ripped off in the gun market right now.

Reactions: SuperSpookJr

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you want to voice your opinion about people getting ripped of in this marked. Don't come onto my thread and do it. Start your own thread. Besides I belive that is against the forum policy, Not to talk negitive about someones item on there thread...
That being said I am taking my Weapon off of here, since you pretty much screaded me on it anyway...

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I thought I was sensitive...

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I hate how there is no tone of voice when reading...can never pin down the demeanor

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Is there a problem with you pricks... Have I afended you in some way.. ChitownLonghorn I don't even know you..What is your problem?

·
Registered
11,981 Posts
you haven't offended me, you should look into some xanax though. This internet stuff doesn't need to be taken so seriously.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ChitownLonghorn, you are a child...I have done nothing to you. Oh well I guess you will grow out of it as you grow up......

·
Registered
11,981 Posts
by the way, my name is Trey, you can reach me at 512-587-3350. The thread had already gone down the drain and I was trying to be funny with that screenshot. Sorry if I offended you.

·
Registered
6,603 Posts
Holy crap! what happened here!

You should have just let it go early on man, I even said your AR was a decent deal.....

Don't come onto my thread and do it
That being said I am taking my Weapon off of here, since you pretty much screaded me on it anyway...
Public forum, I can say what I want and when I want and if I am out of line I will rely on the moderators to tell me so, not you.

Besides I belive that is against the forum policy, Not to talk negitive about someones item on there thread...
I never said anything negative, I didn't even mention that your AR is overpriced.......

Also, forum rules? this is not a junior high bake sale. This is a cut throat capitalist marketplace ......

At that price someone will deffo buy it sooner or later. If you really took it off because of my comment then that's just being petty and and hurting no one but yourself

·
Registered
119 Posts
I agree with Trey Emmett has Issues. The pm Emmett sent me today was totally uncalled for. If you did not like my offer all you had to say is no not be insulting.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts