Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The schedules for the Cowboy division BFL and the Texas Division AFS both look really good. I have been fishing the BFL's for a couple of years now and they are really fun tournaments that give you a chance to advance to a higher level of tournament fishing, and they are extremely affordable, $200 on the boater side and $100 on the co angler side. The AFS in $825 on the boater side and $325 on the co angler side.

I am fishing the BFL as a boater and the AFS as a co (because of money) next year and I would like to see more people from the Austin area out there competing.

· Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
2835232E2E202331312B2C420 said:
I fished the afs as a co last year and probably will again this next year. They havent released the schedule for next year yet have they?

not the official schedules, the tentative Bfl schedule is
Feb. Toledo Bend
March Rayburn
April Livingston
June Red river
Sept. Toledo Bend
(I dont remember the exact days sorry)

The AFS tentative schedule is
Jan weekend of 22 Choke Canyon
Feb. weekend of 12 Rayburn
March weekend of 19 Toledo Bend
May weekend of 14 Texoma

· Registered
1,645 Posts
I fished the FLW when they called it the Evertstsrt series, then it went t the Stren series and tried a few of the National guard series but these were on the west coast, Clear lake and the calif Delta Havasu and lake Mead in vegas. I moved here 3 years ago and the funding just isn't the same ( I made 3x what I make now) so I have'nt started to fish any of the flw plus You people have a bunch of water here and it's a lot to learn. Heck in AZ we only had about 8 or 9 lakes to bass fish and most were at least 1 hour away (3 fo them) and the rest were 2 1/2 or more. God luck with what ever division you choose to fish

· Registered
388 Posts
The AFS tentative schedule is
Jan weekend of 22 Choke Canyon
Feb. weekend of 12 Rayburn
March weekend of 19 Toledo Bend
May weekend of 14 Texoma [/quote]

That schedule does look good. I do wish they would put Amistad back on it though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.