Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we had 11 teams this week.good fishing was reported by all teams but many had a hard time weeding out the slot fish(those pesky 2 to 5 pounders).4 limits weighed in and the big bass pot falls to a beautiful 23and a half inch 7 pounder caught buy ME.she came on a 4 inch Kriet Kreature fished on the outside edge of a hydrilla bed in about 10 feet of water. If you would like to come out and catch lots of fish,have good fellowship with good fishermen and maybe even win some money,then come on out we would love to see you.We start taking entries at 5:00 and start fishing at 5:30(we are considering changing the start time to 6:00 so that there is more time for everyone to get there,please give us some feedback on this). 1st.-10-6 with a 7-5 BB me and steve,2nd.-6-3 Kyle and T.J.,3rd.-5-11 Thomas andTommy. good fishin.....

·
Registered
70 Posts
4D6B6B6569534A657F64697E3C350C0 said:
I would like to fish these and I know a 6:00 start time would help me out alot. What are the rules as far as size limits...more than 12 less than 14?
You may retain (and weigh) any five fish measuring from 11-14" or four fish in that range and one 21+.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.