Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need info on decker T tonight. Who do I meet up with. Is there a post somewhere about this t ?

·
Registered
291 Posts
I dont believe there is a post but, Bobo the Jerkworm (Shane) will be there around 5pm to start collecting entries. I believe the entry is $30 per team tonight since he is not collecting for big bass pot.

I wanna say you just register and head on out, 5:30pm first cast, fisherman's honor. Ends at 9pm sharp.

I'm sure I am leaving stuff out, but if you show up before 5:30 we will be there to explain everything :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Me and Texas-z are coming up there tonight not to fish the t but to see how its run and to see if we even stand a chance. Would like to meet some folks off the boards and put a face to some of the names.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We will be in an 18.5 baymaster with a 115 johnson if u see us stop us and say hi.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
It's a fun tournament and is well run. Once you meet Shane in person you'll find he's not the DB he appears to be online.

Shane, if I didn't have to go drink some beer and look at hot waitresses today I'd be out there fishing with you and TJ.

Maybe next week. Good luck with the tourney guys!

·
Registered
291 Posts
yea man, bring some cash and join us! Like bobo said, just get ya a limit of unders and it is anyone's game. Get an over and you will likley win.

everyone is real friendly and if you get around 6 or so lbs on your best 5 youll be in the hunt!

you will see me roll up in the rocket wagon pulling the procraft f/s. :D

·
Registered
291 Posts
Good tourney last night!

only had 4 teams fish, 1 team was late, and wheeler and his buddy were just checking it out this time around.

Wind was brutal on my fish n ski and I we lost trolling juice about 8:30, but Bobo and I ended up taking first with 5 unders totaling 6 lb 10 oz.  All 4 teams weighed a limit.  Was a good night of fishing, some nice slot fish caught, including this one just over 20" that blasted my SPRO bronzeye jr.  It was almost some Discovery Channel action like a great white on a seal, ha!  She flew 2 feet out of the water when she hit it!

Fish also caught on baby brush hog, senko, small senko, weightless fluke, spinner.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Me and Texas-z are going to come out next week and see if we cant win this thing...See yall there..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts