Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Has anyone had a successful fishing trip at Decker Lake fishing from the bank?
And i know some of you will say that a successful fishing day was just to be out there fishing but i mean like actually catching fish.

Does anyone have tips? secret spots on the bank? or need a boat to catch bass, or bank = catfish.

I fished towards the brush for bass with everything i could think of but i didn't get a single bite.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You!

·
Registered
467 Posts
I have gone out there the past 2 weekends (in my boat) but LMB appeared to be schooling near the launch @ 6:30 am both days. I saw a few guys fishing from the bank and another guy in a canoe working on them. I didn't stick around long enough to see if they were catching them........... Full throttle to the discharge, BABY!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was there last weekend at 7am lol. guess you might have been the guy full throttling to the discharge lol.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Hell yes, I didnt, and some say still dont know, squat about what to post, things are kind of loosey goosy around here. if you are a bank fisherman you might want to check out the bank fishing otherwise look up the past posts for Decker.. She is a fickle *****!

QUOTE=jescano;322357]Is my post acceptable here ?[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
849 Posts
Do any good at the discharge?

I have gone out there the past 2 weekends (in my boat) but LMB appeared to be schooling near the launch @ 6:30 am both days. I saw a few guys fishing from the bank and another guy in a canoe working on them. I didn't stick around long enough to see if they were catching them........... Full throttle to the discharge, BABY!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
467 Posts
i was there last weekend at 7am lol. guess you might have been the guy full throttling to the discharge lol.
I was there on Saturday. If you saw me, you would know me for sure. Some around here say that I look like i came from the shanty town right next to the launch lol. I have a center console aluminum boat (20ft.), a full blown face shield (manly beard), and I had my son with me (9 years old with a mohawk).......... i don't think you could have missed me lol. This is a pic from last weekend. I hope to do a little better this weekend. I have a diffent strategy to try 0.o

And Disinclined is correct, but "fickle *****" can be an understatement
fish-on-8.JPG

1 - 12 of 12 Posts