Bass Fishing Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I know I have had some bigger ones on. I have had trebles on my cranks straightened out. I am going to keep hitting it. Nothing fights like a big Hybrid!

http://www.austinbassfishing.com/forum/members/18611.htmlDisinclined if you research old posts there is a lot of info on trolling for these. Basically troll a crank bait with a small pet spoon. I tie my spoon directly to the back of the crank, but others use a three way swivel. The depth changes at different times of the year. Right now I am usually around 12'-15' diving depth. I use shad colored cranks, but I have read in several posts people using fire trigger. I posted a pic of my setup a while back. Look for humps, structure, or drop offs. I have caught them all over the lake so there is not only one spot to get them. Have fun with it and try different things. I have had great days with a 30' jet diver and a pet spoon, no crank.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Thanks PaintBass

I plan on getting out Sunday morning, thought I'd try trolling an umbrella rig on one rod and the crank/spoon on the other, use my electronics and see what happens.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts