Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was fishing for Hybrids but once in a while I hooked up some pretty good size of LMB, like yesterday I caught a 20 and 1/2 inches and a 18 inches, a day before caught 3 one of them a little over 23 and a half inches (all released)
most of the time and spot that I caught this big boy was right in the middle of the in-take area with 25 to 32FT and water temporature like 92.4 to 93 degree,
here is the pic of a 20 and 1/2"

·
Registered
4 Posts
Whoa...nice catch!!
I was out there wendsday morring from 8am to about 11:30am and it was HOT...VERY HOT!
Only got a nibble and left right before I passed out on the heat. Went  with a friend and it was just too hot for us and most peeps. The whole parking lot was just about empty when we left and nobody on the lake.

Anyway, good catch and what time did you go out there?!?

That leads to my next question to anyone........
Is it too HOT for fishing? :( :-[

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
wow, that really gives me hope! i just recently started fishing out at decker and i havent had much luck. i caught an 8" bass from the little pier using a powerbait 4" black soft plastic worm with chartruse curltail about 2 months ago. ;D

i also caught a couple of 8" redbreast sunfish wading on the west side of the parking lot using a yellow double curltail grub about a month ago.

every time i go i see the big fish hitting the surface a couple hundred feet off shore so i got a small inflatable raft to get me out there. last sunday was the first time i used it and while i was out there i saw that those big fish were hitting schools of shad. after i saw that i tried out my Storm swim shad and had a pretty big hit on the surface which i didnt set the hook in time. im not sure what it was but it was pretty big! im guessing it was in the 18"-20" range whatever it was?

i was starting to get a little burnt out not catching anything out there but i think i just need to put in alot more time!

thanks for the inspiration XxThunderxX !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.