Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headed out to Decker this morning. Fished from 7 till 1.
Caught 19 fish. Bite was really light today for most of the time, for a few minutes they were aggressive and where you caught one throw back and catch another in the same spot. Meet Emmett on the water today, nice to have meet you hope your day got better.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I believe they are $5 weekday and $8 Fri, Sat, & Sun.

If your 50 or older, you can buy a 20 entry pass for $40 bucks. It's good at both Walter or Emma (City Park) Long parks. It doesn't expire after a year, it's 20 entrys, no matter how long it takes.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Nitro 700 said:
I believe they are $5 weekday and $8 Fri, Sat, & Sun.

If your 50 or older, you can buy a 20 entry pass for $40 bucks. It's good at both Walter or Emma (City Park) Long parks. It doesn't expire after a year, it's 20 entrys, no matter how long it takes.

thanks well lets see i turn 26 on april 10th so i guess i got 24 more years lol ;D

·
Registered
846 Posts
Txlunkerhunter, sorry I have not been on line in a couple days.
It was great to meet you on the water. The day didn't get much better after we talked. I cought 1 more LMB and 2 Hybrids. My Mother in Law cought 1 more LMB and that was it. But, It was a nice day on the water.
Hope to get back out there this weekend or early next week.
Hope to see you out there again.
Emmett

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.