Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got on the lake at 7:00 left at 1:00. air temp was 39. We put 7 under slot lmb on Texas rigged black curly tail worm 7 inch long. Also red and black french fry TR. Had fun, but it was colder than a well diggers elbow!

· Registered
842 Posts
Glad you had a good time on the water, and you cought some fish. Its nice to just have something pulling on the line. I was going to be on Decker today, but my back had different ideas. It said we aint going anyplace. Been down all day, finally the wind dies down so I can hit the lake and my darn back changes my plans yet again.
Oh well, I will make it out there one morning during the week.

· Registered
49 Posts
I was out there today also from around 7:30-1:00 in the little 2 man boat.  It was cold this morning, but ended up being a nice day on the water.  Caught 5 all on watermelon red senko.  Biggest was just over 3lbs. Here's a pic.

· Registered
139 Posts
usually won't see G.W's on Decker until later in the spring, I forgotten the blonde headed gals name, she will put in over past the discharge and sneak up on ya, I like to see them out there, need to stop those people taking illegal fish. I call whenever I see them.

· Registered
300 Posts
Glad to see GW's out.
We once saw a guy bank fishing at the docks. When we asked how he was doing, he was proud to show us a stringer of 4 fish he was keeping, all about 17 inches.

We told him this was a slot limit lake and he said he knows, and the fish were all "inside" the slot. Just couldn't convince him he had it backwards.

- - - Bob

· Registered
993 Posts
We should all make an effort to start reporting these "folks" to the game warden. I was out at Meadows Lake last week and heard from a bank fisherman there that a guy had taken 10 bass over 3lbs out of there; made me sick to my stomach, especially in a small lake like that.
~Talking about it will never help, call the warden~

LH

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.