Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got on the lake about 0730 fished till around 1230. Cought 7 LMBs total 6 of them nice slot fish and one dink. All fish were cought in 3-5' of water on the back side of the lake. The largest hit on a Mr. Twister in Pearch. The smallest and anoter nice fish hit a yellow spinner. The rest were cought with a watermellon red baby rattle snake. Water tem was 54 just past the dam and 58 in the cove across from the discharge (Where I cought most of the fish).
All in All, I had a nice day on the water. But then again its always nice to be on the water. I enjoy it out there even when I don't catch fish.
The pictures are of the largest and the other one is about the size of the rest. Except for the dink, I did not get his photo.

Emmett

· Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Procraft, congrats on the personal best. It looks like they were hiting pretty good yesterday. What color boat is your Pro Craft? I saw a blue one running around, was tha you?

RG, it indead was nice to be on the water once again. I am paying for it today, that is for sure. But well worth the pain.

Thunder, That is a nice looking fish. It looks better on here then it did looking at it on your phone at the ramp.

Emmett

· Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nitro, it does look like it is picking up. Hopefully it will stay like that.

Procraft, Thanks, I like the color to, there arn't a lot of boats that color it seems. With any luck my next trip out there will be in a couple of days. Once these storms move out of the area and it settles down a bit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.