Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was among the early risers who put in with nav lights. Because of the forecast SW wind, I stuck to the west side of the lake. I settled on the shore line reeds. After an hour of no bites, a bass boat settled uplake of me. They promptly boated one and I think I heard one of them say, “carolina rig.”

They left and I anchored up and cast out the TR 12” worm. I got a couple short strIkes before I got one to the boat, yea buddy. I fished slowly and patiently, with confidence, but I could not get another Texas rig fish. I switched to drop-shot and got two over the next three hours. I worked inside and outside. The clouds broke around 11:30 and the wind started blowing an hour after that. However, the wind was NE not SW! With the wind blowing, I went back to power fishing with the pull baits. Nada. I got one more on drop shot and headed in. Off at 2:30PM.
3B8A755D-DFC5-4163-B4EB-FD25B6D862A2.jpeg

·
Registered
441 Posts
Now those are some mad casting skills Jeremy. And a social conscience as well. Those darn kids were littering the beach with that thing you cast your lure up on the beach and right into the mouth, hooked it and pulled it back to the boat for proper disposal. I am impressed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts