Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to share that I got absolutely wrecked on Decker today. On the water around 7:30 and off just before 1:00. Not a single tug. I tried poking around the reeds, I tried inside the grass line, edge of the grass line, deep, all of it. Nothing. I fished the South bank, the south side of the peninsula, and the north side of the peninsula. I rotated through various rigs with 3 and 4 inch swimbaits, zoom shakey worm on a DS, wacky rig, and a T-rig.

The water is way up compared to what it has been. Pretty much at normal level now.
Water temp fluctuated between 51-53 degrees.

· Registered
4 Posts
I just wanted to share that I got absolutely wrecked on Decker today. On the water around 7:30 and off just before 1:00. Not a single tug. I tried poking around the reeds, I tried inside the grass line, edge of the grass line, deep, all of it. Nothing. I fished the South bank, the south side of the peninsula, and the north side of the peninsula. I rotated through various rigs with 3 and 4 inch swimbaits, zoom shakey worm on a DS, wacky rig, and a T-rig.

The water is way up compared to what it has been. Pretty much at normal level now.
Water temp fluctuated between 51-53 degrees.
I was on Decker on the 29th too and could only manage one 3 pounder on a Texas rigged senko cast into the reeds. I had 7 bites on a senko (and not on anything else). I kept on losing the fish as I got them near the boat but at least got the one.

Water Smile Vertebrate Sky Fin

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was on Decker on the 29th too and could only manage one 3 pounder on a Texas rigged senko cast into the reeds. I had 7 bites on a senko (and not on anything else). I kept on losing the fish as I got them near the boat but at least got the one.

View attachment 45856
Glad you had some action. That’s a nice one. Pretty sure I passed you as I was heading out at first. You were fishing behind me for a little bit on the north side. Im on a lime green hobie pro angler.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts