Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had a great trip out to decker. The weather was the best part. Just awsome and not alot of boat traffic . Fished from 4 til dark and the bite was great. No biguns but all were in the 2lb range. Most caught in grass. I would recomend decker if anyone is looking for a spot this weekend. Happy fishing!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey Willie

How many did you catch and what were you using if you don't mind me asking. I'm looking for some place to fish this coming Thursday morning. I went to Decker about three weeks ago and wasn't able to get any of the fish in that hit my zell pop.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Willie, Sounds like you had a great time out on Decker. Were the fish on topwater or did you pick them up with plastics or cranks????
Good to hear you got into some good numbers of fish out there...

Emmett

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i picked up those fish on wacky rigged humdingers for the most part.
We picked up a few on top just before the sun dropped. I spent the most part fishing grass beds that were backed up to the reeds. Sorry to get back to yall so late. On another note i went out to LA this evening and fished boat docks the whole time with a TR worm and only picked up a couple of dinks. If anyone has advice on how to fish LA besides boat docks i would love to hear it. ;). feel free to be vague. ::)

·
Registered
842 Posts
Thanks for the report Willie, I am going to try and get out there (Decker) in the morning. See how the bite is going to be in the cold, it is going to be in the 40s tonight and in the morning, and the high is only going to be in the 70s. Should be pretty good...

Emmett

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.