Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
John and I tried Decker again and the morning bite was spotty compared to the last 2 weeks.  We did manage 24 on swim baits, flukes and CR centipedes.  John lost one at the boat that took a swim bait.  We got 2 good looks at him and I would put him at a good 8 lbs.  Best fish that we boated were 3 - 4 lbs.

Talked to another fisherman who caught a number of 4 lb. fish on frogs.

·
Registered
846 Posts
I was out there yesterday. didn't get on the water untill about 8:30Am, the bite was slow for me untill about 12:30. I wound up catching a lot of little ones about 1 to 1.5#. Nothing really big, but I had a good time just being on the water catching the little ones, they all thought they were bigger then they were.

Emmett

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I was out there this morning (sunday). Was a perfect morning, cool and just a tiny bit of breeze. Tried a rattlesnake this morning and I think I'll be trying them again. Was on the water from about 9:30 - 1:30 and got 4 LMB and a nice perch. Biggest fish was 2lbs maybe. Nothing to rave about but a nice way to spend a few hours.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Fuzz, I know what you mean about the Rattle Snake. They are great out there, I do good with the Baby Rattle Snake in Watermellon Red. That is my go to bait.
Glad you had a good time on the water.

Emmett

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.