Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got off work early today,so I decided to head out to Decker. Man am I glad I did. Seems that when I stepped out of the truck I stepped back in time to 1985. Fished from 1:15 to 5:15 catching 15 fish. Many of them were caught in some of my favorite old fishing spots. Most fish from 2 to 3 lbs. 4 or 5 were 1 1/2 to 2 lbs. and then there was lucky number 7 this beautiful 6lb 10oz. fish.(taking her pic with a cell phone camera by yourself just doesn't do her justice).

· Banned
1,536 Posts
FishFry,

We saw you guys out there this morning. You guys are tougher than us. We lasted an hr and a half out there and got skunked and called it a day.

But my bro kept on saying if those guys in the kayaks can take this stuff we can can tough it out ;D.

Did yall catch anything?

Take Care
H.H.J.

· Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The only time that I notice that they are generating out there is when it's really,really,really cold or really,really,really hot. I talked to a guy a few years back that use to work for City of Austin utilities and he said that they only generate when there is a high demand for electricity. As for the water temp. I don't have a water temp gauge on my boat. I just fish when I can.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.