Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Geneva Tackle is moving product to clear shelves before end of the calendar year. If you are looking a Revo reels, Kistler or American Rodsmith Rods, FishHead masks, Pflueger reels, Sebile Baits, Solarbat or Wiley X Sunglasses, Jackall lures, X-Tools pliers and digital culling scales, Stick jackets, Reelgrips, KVD line and lure conditioner, a lot of Grandebass softbaits, some Gene Larew softbaits you need to talk to George first. I'm making deals like never before. If you don't ask you lose. ABF is the board I support and will prove it with prices you can't beat anywhere. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND HAPPY NEW YEAR. :cool:

·
Registered
998 Posts
kicka$$ George, you are the man, no doubt. I'll be contacting you soon for that fishheadz and possibly another sebile.

Zak

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Zak and all the rest of you ABF guys. It is nice to know we get read. Stock is still good but going fast. I'm peddling as fast as I can but it is first come first served. One point......NO LEFT HANDED REVOS LEFT. AND ONLY ONE SHIMANO CURADO 200E-5
AT $149.00

·
Registered
5 Posts
got my stuff yesterday....man that was quick. Thanks alot i really appreciate it. If you guys havn't checked out George's stuff yet you are missing out. thanks again and i will have another order coming your way once the Christmas dust settles.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts