Bass Fishing Forum banner

21 - 40 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
11,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
Thanks everyone! I could hardly sleep last night. I really don't want to know how many hours I have spent on Lake Austin looking for this one. The funniest thing for me is that in the last 6 months, I have spent hundreds of dollars upgrading my selection of hard baits, High dollar cranks, topwaters, jerkbaits, etc, And I catch this fish on a $2 H20 clearance bait with the stock hooks.

I would also like to thank Craig. We didn't bro hug, but I knda wanted to give him a big smooch after he netted that thing and looked at me and said "I thnk thats a DD". Just glad I got to share the moment with a friend, he was genuinely excited for me and that meant a lot. Just glad I managed to convince him to take me out during one of our bi-weekly etouffee sessions.

I want to get back out there right now, probably not in the cards though. Maybe tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
11,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
No, I just got headier with every beer, by the end of the night I was talking **** to Craig and Andy and discussing the merits of boat flipping my next DD.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
She is purdy for a fat girl.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Great job, Trey! That is a beautiful bass. Congratulations and I hope it's the first of many DD's for you.

Craig, your boat's got the magic these days!

21 - 40 of 109 Posts