Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts
G

·
Nice! The big girls are pretty easy to find right now! Just go during the hottest time of the day and look for some shade adjacent to deep water! I lost two yesterday that were GIANTS!

·
Registered
469 Posts
The_Collector said:
Nice!  The big girls are pretty easy to find right now!  Just go during the hottest time of the day and look for some shade adjacent to deep water!  I lost two yesterday that were GIANTS!  
Hmmmm, that easy huh? How come you never put me on any GIANTS when I'm in your boat :p

G

·
1EyeJack said:
Hmmmm, that easy huh?  How come you never put me on any GIANTS when I'm in your boat :p

Hmmmmm, let's see. Tony stuck a toad and my buddy Manuel stuck a toad! ;) Michael caught....... :D Just kiddin!!!

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Congratulations, what a catch. Keep them coming. I sure want to get one for myself.

G

·
Nice Fish... but 12?!  I've seen some 12's.. U guys need some one to take a better picture.. How long was that fish?  Girth?  Just curious......   ::)  Here's a 12 pounder....

And yep I'm ready for all the bullets heading my way!  But I call BS on this one!   8)

A 12 pounder is a MASSIVE fish! Duke's fish was 29 inches long and the biggest MOUTH I have ever seen on a fish and just over 12 pounds. The fish I caught yesterday was FAT and long.. Yet no where even close to 12 pounds... Check out Yungs pic of the 10 and a half and that fish was FAT...

If I'm totally wrong then I aplogize but I guess it's all part of fishing!! ;D

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
29 inches. :eek:

Girth on that one???

That fish sounds bigger than 12.

IF the girth was 20 calculations would have it at 14lbs.
29 x 29 x 20/1200=14.01
and that is probably light estimate.

Regardless great fish from both folks.  Congrats

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.