Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to order a new custom cover. My 3.5 year old Skeeter cover is leaking like sieve. Was never very happy with this cover...was STUPID expensive, not reinforced at obvious areas, access flaps sewn upside down so they catch water rather than shed (this caused ratchets to rust very quickly), etc. I know that Aurora Canvas once made one of the best but it has been awhile since I've had any first hand experience with them. Any other recommendations out there? Cover needs to be legit TRAILERABLE with ratchet style or similar tightening system sewn into the hem/perimeter of the cover...don't want to deal with a dozen trailer straps. I came across D & S Custom Canvas in Marble Falls doing an internet search...anyone have experience with them? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a 2 year old Aurora cover on my ZX250 Skeeter I have been happy with. It has a few straps and a rope in the perimeter with ratchets to tighten. Have trailered all over with no issues. They offer several options for material, The one I selected is not the most expensive but is said to be completely waterproof and not intended for covering a wet boat in storage. I remove my cover when I get home so not an issue. Call them up, they are knowledgeable and have lots of options.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts