Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
You may remember our Curado 200E review. Well, we just got smaller and lighter. The Curado 50E is 6.9oz (compared to 7.6oz 200E), and is easily palm-able for pitching those smaller baits. In fact, Shimano has designed the Curado 50 E Series Casting Reel especially for light line and finesse applications. The price point is slightly higher, at $199.99, bur you still get the 6:4:1 gear ratio, HEG gearing, 10lbs of drag, aluminum frame, and Magnumlite spool. It’s identical to the 200E in every aspect, except the weight and size being smaller. It looks to me like we finally have a price-worthy replacement for the discontinued 50mg Chronarch lovers

·
Banned
5,460 Posts
Holy mother of god that reel review is painful. I was bored and clicked the link... That kid makes me want to poke my eyes out.

"Uhh yea...it's pretty good, I mean like the drag is, uh...like it's doesn't slip and the gear ratio....oh yea...it's good....and uh...oh yea...ummm...yea"

I hope that isn't anybody's kid...really, like...uh, if it is..then uh....like, I am sorry.

·
Registered
7,725 Posts
Holy mother of god that reel review is painful. I was bored and clicked the link... That kid makes me want to poke my eyes out.

"Uhh yea...it's pretty good, I mean like the drag is, uh...like it's doesn't slip and the gear ratio....oh yea...it's good....and uh...oh yea...ummm...yea"

I hope that isn't anybody's kid...really, like...uh, if it is..then uh....like, I am sorry.
Wow, that might be the worst thing I've ever watched.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
There are some lefty curado 50e's at the academy in SA for $99. Had about 15 lefty and 5 righty's left. They weren't there 2 weeks ago but had a bunch on Monday. I'm sure the righty's are gone.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts