Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Colorado Rocky Mountain High. Located right on the continental divide between the sleepy town of Alma and 12 miles from world class Breckenridge. This 1.25 acre heavily forested lot sits at approx 10,800 ft in elevation and has panoramic views of the mountain ranges. An awesome location for that mountain home. Several trout streams feed ponds in the valley base with loads of fishing in near by rivers. This is a true winter wonderland from snow machining, skiing and shoeing to ice fishing. Summer activities are endless.
Being 12 miles from Breckenridge you have all the features with out the price tag.

$50,000 Appraised at 65K last Nov.

Will look at a trade for for a bass boat 2006 and newer. Listed below in order of prefferance.
Basscat Puma
Ranger Z21
Triton 21X
Legend LE21
Skeeter (whatever they are in 20 or 21)
Clear title or able to clear by owner.

Why would I trade an appreciating asset for a depreciating asset you wonder? The wife told me I wasn't getting a new boat until this lot is gone she didn't say how it was gone. We have had it long enough and I am tired of being boatless.

PM or call 903-752-1528

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.